Monday, April 1, 2013

Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt!

Damn guys <3

My preorder for Bioshock Infinite arrived today and I'm having a blast playing it right now <3
But here's the catch since i preordered i also got a Bioshock Infinite T-Shirt as a gift :D


A friend of mine told me that the game is also designed for hardcore players like me so I'm supposed to play on the 1999 mode. I already did a flash play on the easy setting not really paying attention to anything so that i unlocked the 1999 mode. now the fun starts <3 I barely made it through the first two autosaves before i got capped in the head and rezzed back at the savepoint XD

And let me just make something clear. These things are FUCKING CREEPY!


I hope you guys enjoy playing this game if you bought/preordered it but if you didn't i recommend that you do :P It's well worth the money <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your imagination roam free and your mind lose control <3